Congratulations Chamber Champions!
The 2018 Chamber Champions Gala held on February 20, 2018 was teeming with Chamber members from Sheboygan County and beyond, who strive for excellence every day and truly make Sheboygan County “Someplace Better.” Nearly 670 people attended the sold out event at The Osthoff Resort in Elkhart Lake to celebrate the best of the best.
We are proud to announce the winners of the 2017 Chamber Champions Awards:
- 2017 Ambassador of the Year: Deb Valenstein, BMO Harris Bank
- 2017 Working Together Award: Coastal Young Professionals-Coastal Cares
- 2017 Nonprofit Charity of the Year: Mental Health America in Sheboygan County
- 2017 Safety Leader Award: Alliant Energy
- 2017 Tourism Gem Award: 3 Sheeps Brewing Co.
- 2017 Friend of Tourism Award: Elkhart Lake’s Road America
- 2017 Culinary Star of the Year: The Blind Horse Restaurant and Winery
- 2017 Services Organization of the Year: Acuity
- 2017 Manufacturer of the Year: Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.
- 2017 Retailer of the Year: Relish Kitchen Store
- 2017 Pay It Forward Brent Fosdick of U.S. Cellular
Thank You Sponsors
- Aldag/Honold Mechanical, Inc.
- Holy Family Memorial
- Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.
- Van Horn Automotive Group
- The Osthoff Resort
- Sargento Foods Inc.
- Zimmermann Printing
- Investors Community Bank
- Old Wisconsin Sausage Company
- The Sign Shop of Sheboygan
“This remarkable event celebrates the best of the best,” said Chamber Executive Director Deidre Martinez. “We recognize these leaders and their exemplary contributions to our county’s business culture and climate. A sincere thank you to our growing list of sponsors for this special evening, they make this evening of celebration possible.”
Sheboygan County continues to be a shining star for the great state of Wisconsin!
2018 Chamber Champions Gala Platinum Sponsors