This dynamic group of business, education and workforce development leaders are focused on developing partnerships and aligning resources to ensure a strong future workforce.
Talent initiatives include:
- Coastal Young Professionals Network
- Inspire WI, Sheboygan County Chapter
- Explore Your Future - a career exploration event for 1200 7th or 8th graders annually (January)
- STEMfest - a celebration of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics for over 1200 4th or 5th graders annually (October)
- Financial Literacy Month - demonstrate to 11th and 12th graders effective ways to create a budget, understand how credit works, and saving for retirement through the Money Path app
- Sheboygan County Workforce Development Summit and Community-wide SWOT Analysis